Best Location and Views in the Trump Ocean Club.
2 Bed + Den and 2.5 Bath with 183M2 (1,970 Sq2)
All of the Trump brand’s legendary attention to detail and quality can be found in these spacious units. At 183 square meters (1,970 square feet), these special two-bedroom homes are the largest in the building, short of the penthouses. Situated on the oceanfront “point” side of the building, a wrap-around balcony covers the entire apartment, offering spectacular views of the Bay of Panama. This is where the luxury and glamour of the Trump come together, with all the glorious attributes of Punta Pacifica on display. The apartment include 2.5 bathrooms, with ample storage and closet space, a separate laundry and an indulgent kitchen equipped with Bosch appliances. These select units also include an additional den area, which can be closed off to use as a third bedroom.
The culmination of luxury and style shine through in these apartments. Occupying a privileged location in the building, this apartments unique curved design and floor to ceiling windows give the impression of floating above the ocean. Enjoy the breathtaking views of the Pacific from your large balcony and let the ocean breeze soothe your spirit. A million dollar lifestyle for only $4400 a month. This incredible layout provides the largest space of any non PH at Trump Ocean Club and is one of only a few still available to occupy. Call us now to book a viewing or a tour. We are here to help make the Trump Ocean Club International your next home here in the Panama City.
2 Bedroom + Den:
– 183 m2 (1,970 ft2)
– The most spacious units available not including the penthouses- Good closet / storage space
– Wrap around balcony that extends across entire apartment
– Sits on either side of the front point of the building (ocean front)
– Rental Prices: $4,200-$4,600
– Sale Prices: $725,000+
– Equipped with 2.5 bathrooms
– Full Kitchen with Bosch Appliances
– Laundry area
– Furnished and Unfurnished Units Available
– Different views from different sides of the building
– Even Number Units: Ocean views towards Ocean Reef
– Odd Number Units: Ocean and City views towards Costa del Este
– Den area can be closed up and converted into 3rd bedroom or study or office